Friday 9 November 2012

Candle week - Isa

hello, 
Another beautiful project from Isa'sArt this week with an altered wooden candle holder you will want to keep for years to come. Isa used the Spellbinders die to create a dimensional tree on the sides which I personally love. 
How about you? 



Cut a piece of cardstock 6cm x 26 cm (4 sides of 6cm + a tab you will glue).
 Before inking and stamping your paper, make sure it fits perfectly on the candle holder


I used one of the Crafter's Workshop template and some Distress inks for the flowers

I then sprayed the Dylusion Melted Chocolate ink
I then die-cut 12 Christmas trees, cut the foot of the tree to make sure it is not taller than the candle holder (safer when you light up the candle)

 Stitch three trees together

Before gluing the paper strip in place, I distressed the candle holder with the Walnut Stain ink.
I then glued the paper strip, a ribbon and the trees. 
Added a touch of glue on the trees with a brush to add the Shaved Ice.

Isa used: 
Small candle holder (6cm)
Stampendous! shaved ice
Dylusion ink: Melted chocolate
Distress inks: Fired brick, Walnut Stain



See you tomorrow



5 comments:

  1. How pretty. I like the 3D effect of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you stitched the trees. Lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitched trees are what makes the design, I think, lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly stunning! Just what I expect from Isa and I wasn't disappointed.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.