Monday 17 September 2012

Pebeo pebble

Hi, 
New week, new theme... or new product should I say: Pebeo paints
We sell two types of those paints (click on the pictures below to find out more about the colours and see a video for each of the product).

The Pebeo Fantasy Moon

and the Pebeo Fantasy Prisme

We also sell discovery sets
perfect for the beginners



You might have seen those on our website and wondered what you could use them on. 
You will find out, throughout this week and our DT's amazing samples that those paints are very versatile definitely not limited to jewellery. Actually, now I think of it, I don't think anyone has made jewellery this week... 
Starting with today and Michelle's sample... I must say that I was expecting anything but a pebble, but it's just perfect. I bet her little frog will be delighted... 

= = = = = 

So to make it I picked out a pebble from around the pond in the garden and gave it a good scrub.
When it was dry I gave it 2 coates of Pebeo veil of smoke paint and left it to dry.

The sentiment was stamped onto tissue paper with Versafine ink and cut out then adhered to the pebble with Claudine Helmuth multi medium and left to dry again.

When completely dry I gave it a coat of multi gloss medium.

When that was dry I just added three sparklies to lift it a little. I did consider stamping a few scrolls etc to put on but I love the shape and texture of the pebble so much I didnt want to detract from that - All those thousands of years in a river bed being worn into such a beautiful shape - what greater art is there?
Now I'm off to put it back at the side of my pond - winder what our resident frog will think of it?






To paint the pebble Michelle used
Fantasy Moon: Veil of smoke
Versafine ink pad - Onyx Black
Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz: Stuff to say
Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Mini matte medium
Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Mini gloss medium
Self adhesive jewels 3mm: Clear

our special offer this week

10 % off Pebeo paints
Enter the code PEBEO10 at checkout



See you tomorrow




6 comments:

  1. I love the look of the paint on the pebble - rich and metallic tones work beautifully. Glad Michelle left it with just the sentiment - it needs nothing else.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pebble! Your frog will start to imagine he is a prince now....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect like that indeed !!
    I never used these paints... I will look at the videos if I have time to see their application and the differences between the two ! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful effects with these paints...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your technic Michelle !!! :-) Kisses, ISA

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.