Saturday 8 June 2013

All about him - Gio

Hello bloggers!

Back to one of my favourite days: Saturday Savers.
Today, Gio chose to upcycle a CD holder as well as make a matching card. Gio used Andy Skinner's masks as well as Cosmic Shimmer misters







 I laid some torn book pages on the craft sheet and I started to spray them using Cosmic Shimmer Misters and The Crafters Workshop template - Gears, Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: Burning rubber and Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: Have Your Say. I stamped randomly using IndigoBlu stamps: Circle dot background and some text from IndigoBlu stamps: Music hall. I glued and cut the book pages to the CD holder. I added some male embellishments like a wooden ruler.


For the one layer card: I sprayed some Cosmic Shimmer Misters through the Crafters Workshop template-Gears, then I stamped randomly using IndigoBlu stamps: Circle dot background.
I added the sentiment stamping from the plate IndigoBlu: Music hall using Archival Jet Black ink pad.


Gio used
The Crafters Workshop template - Gears 
Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 12x3 Burning rubber 
Tando Masks - Andy Skinner: 6x6 Have Your Say

See you tomorrow






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous transformation by Gio - and the card is wonderful too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.