Wednesday 19 June 2013

Watercolour week - Karen

Hello, 
Today Karen has made a card for a little one using Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils. If you have not tried those yet, you are missing out, they are very different (colours are very intense) and lovely to work with. 



For my watercolour entry have made a card for a little girl who will be one. She has a sister who is two and I can just see them whispering behind their Mums back!!!! This Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp set was just perfect!
Using Versafine ink in Onyx Black I stamped the main image onto card and the flowers around the edge of the white card blank. I then used Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils to colour them all in. For the skin I dabbed a little Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet onto my craft mat and watered it down before using it. 
I cut out the main image and used foam stickers to place it on the card. I used the Versafine again to stamp the greeting.

Karen used:
Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils - Apple Green, Peacock Blue, Mustard, Cadmuim Orange, Sun Yellow, Carmine Pink
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black

See you tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Karen! Inktense are on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute card !! And I love the effects of Inktense pencils colouring on it.. I think I should buy a box too, maybe the intermediate one hmm...:) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.