Thursday 27 June 2013

Music week - Jane

Hi, 
Something completely different but oh so pretty today: music earrings. The expression "it's music to my ears" came to mind when I saw Jane's sample. Jane used one of our music charm along with beads to make those lovely earrings. 



After the extravaganza I'm all 'idea'd out' or as I like to call it 'crafter's block'. I was really struggling to come up with something for this and then lovely, lovely Elizabeth, one of the wonderful team in the shop showed me these little violins and then well...
Thank you Elizabeth for the inspiration!!


I haven't made any jewellery for a while, so this made a nice change

I left the violins plain but you could decorate them with little gems or alcohol inks if you wanted



Add some beads to finish......
Although I showed Eye Pins in the photo, I didn't actually use them!!

Materials
Violin Steam Punk Style - Antique Silver
Beads - Tiny Glass Bead Mix - Wedding Days
Beads - Designer Glass Bead Mix - Purples

See you tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. They are really lovely what a good idea. Wonder if they do clarinet or saxaphone my son plays those.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.