Wednesday 5 June 2013

All about him - Neil

Hello :)
A lovely masculine box with Neil today, to keep decks of cards, which is a wonderful idea. 
Neil used a wooden box which he altered with Distressed/stamped card and metal
Love the texture and colours on this box, and we hope you will like it too. 
Please let us know in a comment below.

I made a box for my project, perfect for keeping a couple of decks of cards inside.
I can never find cards when I need them so now I know exactly where they are!


 I took a wooden box and cut card to fit the sides, I used Distress inks to colour them and added the stamping with Archival ink.

 I added a decorative clasp closure to the front along with the Play ticket.

 For the top I used metal sheets and alcohol ink and paint to create a riveted metal patchwork and added a few small cards that I inked and covered with UTEE.
To finish, everything was covered in Rock Candy Distress Crackle.

Material Neil used:
Alcohol Inks - Raisin, Stonewash, Ginger, Butterscotch

See you tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours, the work on the metal tape, Neil, it's a great project for men - I guess you would know !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great project, love the colours and useful.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.