Tuesday 11 June 2013

Around the world - Karen

Hi, 
A little project today, one of those little tag you hand on the side of your travelling bag. Karen has been using the Tando Creative frame to make her sample. 


I have used a small Tando Frame to make a tag to hang off my small suitcase. This is the case I take around to crafty events.
The frame comes in 2 sections and I painted the back and the front with PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Moonlight. Using Brilliance ink in Rocket Red, Cosmic Copper and Chocolate I inked up the Crafty Individuals Crackle Stamp and stamped the top section, adding some Chocolate Ink around the edges. I took a small dollop of DecoArt Modeling Paste and mixed it with a little Fresco Finish Pansy to colour it and spread it through the Tando Creative Sequin Waste Mask. When this was dry I added some Glossy Accents to the raised areas. The sections were then glued together and a computer generated quote added. I also added a chain, clip and aeroplane Charm.


Tando Creative Mask - Sequin Waste
Crafty Individuals - CI-116 Crackle Background
Brilliance Dewdrop Ink Pads - Rocket Red, Cosmic Copper and Chocolate
Metal Charm - Aeroplane Silver

See you tomorrow


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag for your suitcase Karen, and I love the sentiment too !! :) Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!Love the idea of using modelling paste through sequin waste as it makes for a very neat effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative idea for that frame, love it.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I love the little aeroplane charm xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.